iPad Grant Application and Guidelines
Please read carefully the following guidelines before beginning the application process. There will be several documents required and you will want to have them before beginning.
1. Individuals must reside in the United States.
2. Parent/Guardian must agree to an iOS educational training requirement.
3. Grant recipient must have a medical or academic diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and be able to provide documentation (IEP or from Medical professional)
4. A letter of support for the device from a therapist, teacher, or someone currently working with your child.
5. Please be sure to follow suggested word minimums/count. Applications that do not follow our suggestions or meet our requirements will NOT be accepted.
If you feel you can/do meet the above requirements, please email email@example.com to receive the required password for completing the full application.
*****Other ways to get an iPad.......CLICK HERE!***********